Shopping and souvenirs
Take a piece of our region back home with you!
Basket filled to the top
with local products, local cheese, Gâteau à la Broche (spit cake), foie gras and Madiran wine, not-to-mention our speciality, Haricot Tarbais beans.
- Come and meet the locals, get some top tips from them and find out about their favourite places.
- Come to Marcadieu market on Thursdays or the Halle Brauhauban any morning of the week.
- Discover a selection of some of the best products from our region’s producers.
- Come to the Produits de Terroirs shop, 3 bis Rue Jean Pellet.
- If you’re a fan of chocolate, you can take back all the sweet treats you can carry, including Bigorre chestnuts form our Royalty chocolate shop.
- Wine enthusiasts will be delighted to find Madiran wines at the Roch wine merchant.
Don’t miss our local treasure, the Haricot Tarbais beans: Stop by the Coopérative du Haricot Tarbais, 4 chemin de Bastillac.
Looking for souvenirs to take back home? Yes, but nice ones!
The gimmicky objects that you’ll find at the souvenir shops – the newsagent’s on Rue Foch – are a must!
The brand 100% Pyrénées has a range of everyday objects for a useful and attractive souvenir from your stay in the Pyrenees. Why not take home a traditional beret from our region?
Are you looking for something extra special? Stop by En voiture Simone or Art’n’déco. They sell stylish, top-quality souvenir items from Tarbes.
Come and see us at the Tourist Office, we’ve got some original ideas for you, to take souvenirs home stamped with the name of our town, including mugs and jugs that will look great on your table at home!